DATA PROTECTION POLICY STATEMENT
- I. Responsible company
- II. What are “personal data”
- III. Purpose
- IV. Processed personal data during a purely informative visit to our website
- V. Cookies
- VI. Google Analytics
- VII. Consent
- VIII. User Account / Registration
- IX. The use of our online shop as a customer
- X. Using our site as a result of SPORT INNOVATIONS partnership
- XI. Third parties commissioned in connection with our website
- XII. Your rights
I. Responsible company
- The company is responsible for the processed personal data within the meaning of the United States General Data Protection Regulation
- You can reach our customer services on the following number: Telephone number: +1 860 488 5973 firstname.lastname@example.org
II. What is “personal data”
- “Personal data” means all information that refers to a specific or identifiable natural person (name, address, date of birth, etc.). In connection with Internet sites, this includes such things as e-mail addresses and IP addresses.
- This Data Protection Policy Statement applies only to our website and not to third party websites, products and services, even though you may be directed to third party content through a link from our website. In this context, we assume no responsibility for the content of a website, products or services of a third party.
- The purpose of our website is primarily to inform you about our company, our products and services.
- You may then contact us via the contact form or to address your request directly to your local SPORT INNOVATIONS partner. The information given at this point, such as name, telephone number, e-mail address, responsible SPORT INNOVATIONS partner, etc., will be stored by us for the purpose of answering your request. The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required, unless statutory retention requirements require their continued (and possibly limited) storage or if they are directly related to a contract or contract between you and the company. The latter case will include the details of your request filed with the contract documents.
- You can also register as a SPORT INNOVATIONS partner and / or open and maintain a user account in our online shop. Compared to purely informative website visits, we are forced to process more personal data in order to process the contractual relationship (see Sections VII-X).
- By visiting our website and opening a user account as a customer and / or SPORT INNOVATIONS partner, as well as the use of our products, you expressly agree to the collection and processing of your personal data. In addition, you accept equally our terms and conditions (hereinafter)
IV. Processed personal data during a purely informative visit to our website
- You can visit our website without immediately disclosing who you are. For example, our web servers automatically save only information that your browser transmits to us when using the website for purely information purposes. The following data is collected:
- Requesting Internet provider
- Date, time of visit
- Amount of data transferred
- Message that visit was successful
- Browser type and version
- Operating system
- Referrer URL or previously visited website
- This data will be automatically deleted after a specified period of 14 months
- Additional personal data will only be collected if you contact us using the contact form or register as a SPORT INNOVATIONS partner and / or customer. By submitting the contact or registration form, you agree that we will process and store the data disclosed therein for the purpose outlined in section III (2).
- On our website – with the exception of the following list – no so-called "cookies" are used:
- For the record, we should mention that we use two cookies from a technical point of view, but they do not process personal data; namely they serve
- to establish and maintain that a cookie notice has been displayed and
- to determine the appropriate file size of the images on our website to optimize the download speed and quality of the website.
- For the sake of clarity, it should be explained at this point that a cookie is a small text file placed on your hard drive by a website to help you use a website and tailor it to your needs. The text file does send certain information to the computer of the user.
VI. Google Analytics
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies" (see section V) here. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, IP anonymization is enabled by default on this website (see point VI (5) hereafter), which means that your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google. The full IP address will be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there only in exceptional cases.
- Google will use this information on behalf of the Company to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage.
- The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
- If you want to prevent this, you have the following options:
- You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software. If you do this however, not all functions of this website can be used in full.
- In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser add-on available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
During installation, an opt-out cookie is stored on your device. If you delete your cookies, you must click this link again and carry out the installation again.
- This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "anonymizeIp ()". As a result, IP addresses are processed in shortened form, any reference to persons can therefore be excluded. Insofar as the data collected about you is assigned a personal reference, it will be immediately excluded and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
- We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics collected enable us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user.
- Information on Google as third-party supplier (processor within the meaning of Art. 28 GDPR):
- Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001
- User conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/
- Data Protection Policy Statement: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
- By using this website, you consent to the processing of your personal data collected by Google in the manner and for the purpose described above.
- In certain cases, you must first explicitly consent to the appropriate data processing in order for it to be allowed. We require this declaration of consent at those points on our website where such a case exists, and only after we have informed you of the purpose and scope of data processing in the specific case. You consent to this by activating an appropriate check box.
VIII. User Account / Registration
- If you register on our website by opening a user account as a SPORT INNOVATIONS partner and / or customer, you can use the following services:
- SPORT INNOVATIONS Partner and Customer: Online purchase of SPORT INNOVATIONS products in our online shop and purchase of event tickets
- SPORT INNOVATIONS Partner: Sales of SPORT INNOVATIONS products
- We record data on registration (also later additions or changes). These are in particular:
- Company (where available) incl. tax number (VAT-Id No.)
- Full name
- Address or place of residence
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Date of birth
- Native language
- Password in encrypted form (cannot be viewed)
- Registration takes place in accordance with the procedure described in section VII.
- You have the option to delete your user account. In this case, all personal data associated with this account will be deleted or irrevocably anonymized. Exceptions to this are any specific provisions in connection with concluded contracts and retention obligations.
- Note on security: We will never ask you for your password by email or otherwise.
IX. The use of our online shop as a customer
- To place an order in our online shop, you have to register once and set a username and a personal password (see figures VII - VIII). For future visits to our website, you will be able to log in using your username and password and will not need to re-enter your address information each time you place an order. Your password is stored in encrypted form and cannot be viewed by us (see section VIII (2)).
- The consent to the storage of this information according to IX (1) can be revoked at any time. In this case, however, you will need to re-supply this information for each order.
- The data relating to your orders will be stored in your user account.
- We use the personal data collected during registration and ordering exclusively for the proper execution of the contract concluded with the order.
- The data in your user account, e.g. the delivery address chosen by you, can be viewed and changed by you at any time.
- All data that we do not use due to legal regulations (e.g. for accounting purposes) for 10 years, will be irrevocably deleted or anonymized by us, as soon as the legal validity of processing ends.
- You have the option of deleting your user account at any time, as long as there are no open orders. The information collected during registration will be deleted or irrevocably anonymized; but not the data related to completed orders (see above).
X. Using our site as a result of SPORT INNOVATIONS partnership
- If you wish to enter into a SPORT INNOVATIONS partnership, you must register once at signup. Sport Innovationsgroup.com and specify a username and personal password (see section VIII). For future visits to our website, you will be able to log in using your username and password and will not need to re-enter your address information each time you visit. Your password is stored in encrypted form and cannot be viewed by us (see section VIII (2)).
- The purpose of the SPORT INNOVATIONS partnership is to connect customers and SPORT INNOVATIONS partners.
- The details of your orders and the brokered customer orders are stored in your user account.
- We process the personal data collected during the registration of the SPORT INNOVATIONS partnership and the orders according to X (3) exclusively for the purposes of correctly conducting the SPORT INNOVATIONS partnership and processing the contracts concluded with these same orders.
- The data in your user account, e.g. the delivery address chosen by you, can be viewed and changed by you at any time. If you update information about yourself as a SPORT INNOVATIONS Partner, we keep a copy of your original information stored to clarify any questions between you and us.
- All data that we do not use due to legal regulations (e.g. in accounting) during a period of 10 years, will be irrevocably deleted or anonymized by us, as soon as the legal validity of processing ends.
- You have the option to delete your user account at any time, as long as there are no open orders or distributions pending. The information collected during registration will be deleted or irrevocably anonymized; but not the data related to completed orders and related contracts (see immediately above).
XI. Third parties commissioned in connection with our website
- In connection with the operation of the website and in particular with the processing of orders in the online shop, the company uses third parties, if necessary. If and when this occurs, it will disclose personally identifiable information about you to the extent that it is necessary for that purpose.
- Affected personal data in connection with the processing of orders in the online store are name and surname, street, house number, post code, city, telephone number, date of birth and when buying by direct debit the specified account.
- These third parties may use the information only to fulfill their duties on our behalf.